Tenant-Occupied Property Alert

Owner Authorization Form required for payment plan

Water Service Turnoffs Resume

Commercial/Government Accts. - August 1
Residential Accts. - September 13


All new project submittal requests for ePlan Review must be submitted via the ePermitting system.

Project submittal requests that must be submitted via ePermitting include HPA, SEP, DRP, SU and MSU project types: Site Utility Project Submittal Request, HPA Project Submittal Request, SEP Phase 2 Project Submittal Request, DRP Project ("DR" and "Non-DR" types) Submittal Request.

Find out how to submit Plumbing and Fuel Gas plans to ePlan Review

Helpful Links

Log In to ePlan Review

Last Modified: August 13, 2021, 11:01 am EDT