You get more than a paycheck when you work at WSSC Water.
We have a highly competitive benefits program that promotes a healthy, productive workplace and workforce.
Among the many benefits we offer:
- Annual Leave (vacation)
Regular employees receive annual leave based upon their length of total service. Regular part-time employees receive leave on a basis proportionate to regular full-time employees.
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day (And in years that apply, Presidential Inauguration Day and General Election Day)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs
- Basic Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Credit Union
- Smoke-free Work Place
- Employee Fitness Center or Membership Reimbursement
- On-site Child Care Center (Main Office Only)
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking at all work sites
Join the Team
Now that you've seen the great benefits we offer, why not join the team? Explore our current openings and consider a career with WSSC Water.
Explore Our Current Openings
New Employee Information
Information for New Hires
Time cards and other self-service features, such as Open Enrollment changes, can be accessed through WSSC Water's One-Source portal.
Go to One-Source
Employee Health Insurance Information & Forms
Go to Retiree Forms and Information
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of WSSC Water. You may access the Machine-Readable Files here.
COVID-19 Related Updates