We are entrusted by our community to provide safe and reliable water, life’s most precious resource, and return clean water to our environment, all in an ethical, sustainable, and financially responsible manner.
To be THE world-class water utility, where excellent products and services are always on tap.
Our guides for daily behavior and decision making at every level include:
We are responsible employees who act ethically, are accountable, and conduct ourselves with integrity and transparency.
We work as a team across the Commission to fulfill the needs of our customers.
We continuously enhance and protect natural resources and the environment for the health of future generations.
We achieve the highest level of quality, safety, productivity, and cost-effectiveness, demonstrating world class service to everyone.
We promote creativity to develop new products, streamline processes and enhance services.
Our Strategic Priorities and Objectives
Our methods for achieving our Mission and Vision:
Enhance Customer Experience:
- Deliver Safe, Reliable and Consistent Service
- Provide Timely Response to Customer Queries
- Be a Good Citizen Within Our Communities
- Achieve Industry-Leading Reliability and Asset Integrity
- Expand Resilience and Balance Risk
Protect our Resources:
- Resolve and Learn from Past Incidents
- Maintain Best-in-Class Operating Environment Safety for Employees
- Plan Proactively with Community Stakeholders
- Secure the Commission’s Critical Infrastructure
Spend Customer Dollars Wisely:
- Improve Operational Efficiency
- Improve Fixed Asset Utilization
- Improve Financial Process Efficiency and Fiscal Sustainability
Transform Employee Engagement:
- Acquire the Best People
- Retain Top Performers
- Develop and Grow Talent
- Communicate Effectively
Miscellaneous WSSC Water Facts