To have your service restored, please pay the total amount due as soon as possible. You must pay a minimum of 50 percent of your total bill amount to have your service restored.
- You can pay by check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or in person at our convenient PayNearMe locations (CVS Pharmacy or 7-Eleven). All bill payment options are outlined at wsscwater.com/paymybill.
- In addition, you may use our 24/7 Interactive Voice Response system at 301-206-4001 and follow the prompts.
- Customers may sign up for an affordable, flexible, interest-free pay plan online with Promise
- If you do not have internet access or wish to establish an affordable, flexible, interest-free pay plan, sign up with Promise by calling 301-900-5551. Need your WSSC Water account number, try our Account Look-up Tool.
- Additionally, you can visit our One-Stop Shop at 14501 Sweitzer Lane, Laurel, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. After 5 p.m., place your payment and signed Release of Liability in the night deposit box (located in the drive-thru at 14501 Sweitzer Lane). The payment and water service reconnection will be processed after 8 a.m. the next business day.
Once you submit your payment, please call 301-206-4001 to have your service restored. If it is after 6 p.m., Emergency Services Center Advisors can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 301-206-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After submitting your payment, ALWAYS turn off your main water valve or all faucets and hose bibs to prevent water damage when service is restored.
- You will need to complete the Release of Liability (English) | Release of Liability (Espanol). It must be completed and left at the property door, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 301-206-8099 before restoring water service.
SERVICE WILL BE RESTORED WITHIN 24 HOURS, WHEN POSSIBLE, IF YOUR PAYMENT AND THE SIGNED RELEASE OF LIABILITY IS RECEIVED BEFORE 5 p.m.
Looking for additional financial assistance options, go to wsscwater.com/assistance.
If your account is past due, please make arrangements to pay your past due balance or enter into a payment plan as soon as possible.
WSSC Water offers flexible and convenient payment plans that fit any budget. For information about setting up a payment plan, go to wsscwater.com/payplans. Bill payment options are available on our website at wsscwater.com/paymybill. In addition, you can check your WSSC Water account balance and make payment by:
- Registering or logging into your account online at my.wsscwater.com.
- Calling our 24/7 Interactive Voice Response System on 301-206-4001. Follow the prompts to check your balance, make a payment, split the bill into two payments, or enter a meter reading.
- Accessing the WSSC Water Mobile App.
- Download the App at wsscwater.com/mobile to pay your bill and view payment, billing and water consumption history.
If you received a higher than normal bill, commercial customers may be eligible for a one-time high bill adjustment under certain circumstances. Please visit our Billing Adjustment Request page for more information.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a payment plan, learn more about our partnership with Promise. You may sign up online or call Promise at 301-900-5551 to get an affordable, flexible, and interest-free pay plan today. Thank you for being a valued customer!
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my suspended service be restored?
Please call a Customer Service Advisor at 301-206-4001 or 1-800-828-6439 (toll-free) to discuss this matter. A Release of Liability must be either faxed or posted at the property in plain sight to have service restored.
Release of Liability (English) | Release of Liability (Espanol)
Emergency Services Center Advisors can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 301-206-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a commercial/government account, can I get on a payment plan?
Yes. Any customer, including commercial and government accounts, can establish a convenient payment plan. There is no minimum payment required. WSSC Water will work with customers to set up a flexible plan that fits any budget and enables you to pay what you can afford. To establish a payment plan, please register online through PromisePay or call at 301-900-5551, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m..
What other financial assistance options are out there?
You can find additional state and county resources here