Harmful Algal Bloom Advisories

UPDATE: Triadelphia and T. Howard Duckett Reservoirs

Difficulty Paying Your Bill?

Financial Assistance Available


For “Contract Disputes” the Commission shall have no responsibility, nor shall the Commission pass judgment in any financial matters or other business-related controversy between the registered person and the public, under any circumstance. This is noted under Section 104.8 of the WSSC Plumbing and Fuel Gas Code.

To file a Regulatory complaint, follow the instructions on the Regulatory Services Complaint Form then submit the completed form to

Once the complaint form is reviewed, WSSC Water will respond directly.

For questions, please contact us at either or (301) 206-4004.

Additional contact information may be found on the Inspections page.

Last Modified: August 10, 2021, 7:37 am EDT