Water Service Turned Off?

Find out how to get your water turned back on.

Recreational Water Contact Health Advisory

For T. Howard Duckett and Triadelphia Reservoirs

Promise Pay Now Available

Affordable, Flexible, Interest-Free Pay Plans!


Requesting Information per the Maryland Public Information Act (MPIA).

Some WSSC records are available to the public.  To obtain a record, submit a written request however, it may be helpful to first review the WSSC Code of Regulations (Chapter 2.40) that explains the process for obtaining records pursuant to the Maryland Public Information Act. Written requests should be sent by regular U.S. mail to: Corporate Secretary, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, 14501 Sweitzer Lane, Laurel, MD 20707 or by email to

Last Modified: August 14, 2023, 3:47 pm EDT