30 ANNUAL DISCLOSURE NOTICE WOMEN’S HEALTH AND CANCER RIGHTS ACT (WHCRA) If you have had or are going to have a mastectomy, you may be entitled to certain benefits under the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998 (WHCRA). For individuals receiving mastectomy related benefits, coverage will be provided in a manner determined in consultation with the attending physician and the patient for: •  All stages of reconstruction of the breast on which the mastectomy was performed. •  Surgery and reconstruction of the other breast to produce a symmetrical appearance. • Prostheses. •  Treatment of physical complications of the mastectomy, including lymphedema. Our medical plans comply with these requirements. Benefits for these items generally are comparable to those provided under our plan for similar types of medical services and supplies. Coverage for these items may be subject to annual deductibles and coinsurance provisions as may be deemed appropriate and are consistent with those established for other benefits under the plan or coverage. Our plan neither imposes penalties (for example, reducing or limiting reimbursement) nor provides incentives to induce providers to provide care inconsistent with these requirements. THE NEWBORNS’ AND MOTHERS’ HEALTH PROTECTION ACT (NMHPA) You have specific rights under the Act which protect you and your newborn(s). These rights include: •  Coverage for a hospital stay of up to 48 hours for a vaginal birth and 96 hours for a cesarean section delivery without previous authorization. • A plan cannot provide incentives to a mother or Provider to encourage a shorter stay. • A plan cannot penalize a mother or Provider to encourage a shorter stay. •  A plan must provide notice of these rights with respect to the hospital lengths of stay in connection with child birth. Our Medical Plans comply with these requirements. CHILD HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM (CHIP) If you or your children are eligible for Medicaid or CHIP and you’re eligible for health coverage from your employer, your state may have a premium assistance program that can help pay for coverage, using funds from their Medicaid or CHIP programs. If you or your children aren’t eligible for Medicaid or CHIP, you won’t be eligible for these premium assistance programs but you may be able to buy individual insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace. For more information, visit www.healthcare.gov. If you or your dependents are already enrolled in Medicaid or CHIP and you live in a State listed below, contact your State Medicaid or CHIP office to find out if premium assistance is available. If you or your dependents are NOT currently enrolled in Medicaid or CHIP, and you think you or any of your dependents might be eligible for either of these programs, contact your State Medicaid or CHIP office or dial 1-877-KIDS NOW or www.insurekidsnow.gov to find out how to apply. If you qualify, ask your state if it has a program that might help you pay the premiums for an employer-sponsored plan. If you or your dependents are eligible for premium assistance under Medicaid or CHIP, as well as eligible under your employer plan, your employer must allow you to enroll in your employer plan if you aren’t already enrolled. This is called a “special enrollment” opportunity, and you must request coverage within 60 days of being determined eligible for premium assistance. If you have questions about enrolling in your employer plan, contact the Department of Labor at www.askebsa.dol.gov or call 1-866-444-EBSA (3272). Legislative Information