Commission Meeting, November 18
- Richard G. Hocevar Building, Auditorium, 14501 Sweitzer Lane, Laurel, MD 20707
Please contact the Commission in advance and as early as possible at 301-206-8200 if your attendance at a meeting requires an accommodation under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Public Viewing / Participation Details
Watch: Virtual meeting will be broadcast live for public viewing
Call-in number to provide comment: 1-240-800-7929 / Conference ID: 913 233 470#
Please note the following:
- No video will play via the virtual meeting link until the meeting starts.
- If stakeholders only want to watch the meeting, they do not need the call-in number.
- The public comment period will start shortly after 10 a.m. Those wanting to speak should watch the meeting via the link above to know when it’s time to call.
- Please do not call in before the public comment period starts.
- When calling in to speak, please turn down the computer sound to avoid audio issues.
- Members of the public will have three minutes to speak.