This is a non-merit, employment-at-will contract position.
Prepares monitors and controls annual budget submissions and provides up-to-date status reports on expenditures, projects and related activities.
- Provides professional analysis and administrative support within Information Technology Implementation area, including maintaining project paperwork and work stream action plans;
- Evaluates environment and develops contract requirements;
- Negotiates contract pricing with vendors and drafts detailed contract documents;
- Prepares, documents, monitors, tracks and controls proposed activities, budgets and expenditures;
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendance records, vendor invoices, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data;
- Works with project managers and IT Contract Administrator to develop RFPs and RFIs, bid documents and other solicitation documents;
- Updates contracts with pertinent information such as model updates, pricing changes, etc.;
- Provides financial analyses in support of information Technology System Implementation initiatives and contracts;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, public administration, economics, computer science or related field;
- 4 years professional experience with financial analysis, and/or purchasing processes.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- 10 years professional experience with financial analysis, and/or purchasing processes;
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of budgetary preparation, analysis, and control;
- Ability to write clear concise reports, memoranda, directives and letters;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and officials at all levels;
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Project Management Professional certification;
- Experience in IT acquisition/contract management;
- Experience in project management;
- Enterprise systems/applications lifecycle experience.
NOTE: Position open until filled
Interested in this Position?
To apply for this position, follow How to Apply instructions. Please forward one application for each position and clearly identify the job requisition
number of the position for which you are applying. You will be contacted directly if selected for an interview.