This is a non-merit, employment-at-will contract position.
Responsible for planning, design, configuration, development, testing, deployment, and support of ETL/BI solutions.
- Participates in requirements definition, solution development and implementation phases of data warehouse and reporting projects;
- Configures and tunes ETL infrastructure to optimize the data warehousing architecture;
- Designs, implements, and maintains a reporting, monitoring, and dashboards framework;
- Develops complex reports and dashboards;
- Develops aggregation, monitoring, and alerting tools/modules;
- Investigates new technologies and advances, especially in the areas of business intelligence;
- Performs other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, and IDMS mainframe databases;
- Experience with Business Objects, OBIEE, and other BI development and presentation tools;
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter and other ETL, data warehousing tools and concepts.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field;.
- 5 years software development experience in ETL, BI and DW including 2 years experience in DW multidimensional modeling.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- 11 years software development experience in ETL, BI and DW including 2 years experience in DW multidimensional modeling.
- Experienced in implementation and support of Master Data Management systems;
- Experience working with water/wastewater utility operational systems.
NOTE: Position open until filled.
Interested in this Position?
To apply for this position, follow How to Apply instructions. Please forward one application for each position and clearly identify the job requisition
number of the position for which you are applying. You will be contacted directly if selected for an interview.